Do you want to continue your career as an Associate Professor at the University of Oslo in Norway? Then apply for these positions!
Two permanent positions as Associate Professor are available at the Oslo Centre for Biostatistics and Epidemiology (OCBE), University of Oslo, Norway.
You will have a strong track-record in statistics, to be interpreted in the widest sense and to include biostatistics, mathematical statistics, data science, machine learning or epidemiology, together with a strong interest in biology, translational medicine, clinical medicine, and/or public health.
– Salary from 65.000 Euro to 78.000 Euro, annually, depending on competence.
– Annual paid leave for 5 weeks, plus public holidays.
– A unique department with multiple opportunities to develop research themes at the forefront of modern science.
– A friendly professional and stimulating international working environment. English is our working language.
– Access to a network of top-level national and international collaborators and data.
– A reliable and generous pension agreement.
– Unique welfare schemes, including parental benefit period of 49 weeks with 100% coverage of the salary or 59 weeks with 80% coverage.
– Full access to public health services through membership of the National Insurance Scheme.
– Oslo`s family friendly environment with its rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities.
Start date: to be agreed upon with you.
Apply before the deadline: Sunday 26 February, 2023
For more information email us:
Arnoldo Frigessi, email@example.com
Manuela Zucknick, firstname.lastname@example.org