2. Names/affiliations of organizing committee members
3. Abstract describing the purpose of the workshop and its relationship to Bayesian methods
4. Names/affiliations of confirmed speakers
5. Tentative program schedule
ISBA@NIPS Travel Award
As part of the ISBA@NIPS initiative, ISBA expects to grant three ISBA@NIPS travel awards ($500 each) across all accepted workshops at NIPS endorsed by ISBA. Each awardee will receive $500 to reimburse travel expenses to NIPS. The organizers of ISBA-endorsed workshops at NIPS will send a call for travel award applications in September 2018, from which they will propose candidates for the competition.
– Only participants in ISBA-endorsed workshops at NIPS will be considered.
– The recipients should be graduate students or junior researchers (up to five years after graduation) who will be presenting at the workshop.
– The recipients should be ISBA members at the time of receiving the award.
– The organizers of ISBA-endorsed workshops at NIPS who wish to apply will select at most two individuals and propose them as candidates to the ISBA Program Council. The deadline for nominations is Sep 30, 2018.
– The ISBA Program Council will select the recipient(s) from among the candidates proposed by all ISBA-endorsed workshops and communicate the results to the workshop organizers. The winner(s) will be recognized as ISBA@NIPS Travel Award recipients at the NIPS workshops. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org