CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN
The Organizing Committee of BAYES2022 is delighted to announce that the call for abstracts for the BAYES2022 conference is now open!
Send us your abstract of max 300 words at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by July 15.
– The future of the Bayesian Biostatistics in the regulatory world
– Complex Innovative Trial Designs (CID)
– Bayesian biostatistics for Real World Evidence (RWE)
– Meta-analyses, prior elicitation, historical controls, meta-analyses
– Approaches to rescue clinical trials due to pandemic
– Bayesian inference in complex models (systems biology / PBPK / networks)
– Bayesian Spatio-temporal/Temporal modeling (e.g. disease propagation, survival analysis, etc.)
– Bayesian Decision sciences
– Non-Clinical Statistics, CMC and related topics (QbD, stability, bioassays, validation, etc.)
– Benefit/Risk analyses and health economics
– Communication of Bayesian statistics, reporting standards
NOTE: Abstracts in Applied Bayesian Biostatistics to life science industry can be submitted. Priority will be given to practical case studies showing implementation from the objective to the programming to the communication to scientists and authorities.