ISBA Section on Industrial Statistics
The primary purpose of the ISBA Section on Industrial Statistics (ISBA/IS) is to promote research in Bayesian methods in industrial statistics by organizing conferences, workshops, and sessions in other meetings.
Other purposes of the Section include promoting use of Bayesian methods among industrial statisticians and practitioners by developing short courses and increasing ISBA membership among industrial statisticians. The initial officers of the section are:
- Section chair: Refik Soyer (Term: July 2012-December 2014)
- Chair-elect: Ehsan Soofi (Term: January 2013-December 2014)
- Program chair: Antonio Pievatolo (Term: July 2012-December 2013)
- Secretary: Simon Wilson (Term: July 2012-December 2014)
- Treasurer: Tevfik Aktekin (Term: July 2012-December 2013)