Welcome to the online article submission system for Bayesian Analysis.
Submit a new manuscript for review
Thank you for considering Bayesian Analysis for your paper. To submit your manuscript, please follow these steps:
- Follow the Bayesian Analysis style guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript as an Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) document. To simplify production later, consider using LaTeX with the Bayesian Analysis style file.
- Submit your manuscript through the Electronic Journal Management System (EJMS) submission page.
- If you are submitting a paper for the Lindley Prize or another special issue, please mention this in the comments section when you submit your manuscript.
Resubmit a manuscript for review
To resubmit or track an existing manuscript already submitted to Bayesian Analysis through EJMS, return to the EJMS submission page.
Submit an accepted manuscript for online publication
Once your manuscript has been accepted by the Editor in Chief and you have received a transmittal number from EJMS, follow these steps to prepare it for online publication:
- Prepare your accepted manuscript in LaTeX using the Bayesian Analysis style file, available with instructions and examples in this zipped directory.
- Log in to your ISBA account. If you do not have an account, please create one at the user account page or join ISBA as a member.
- Complete the page charge form.
- Submit your manuscript to the production editor using the ISBA online submission form.
- Respond to the instructions provided by the production editor.
When this stage is complete, your final manuscript will appear on the Bayesian Analysis list of forthcoming papers. Your manuscript will be assigned page numbers and a volume/issue once the complete issue is assembled and uploaded on Project Euclid.