Officers and Committees
A number of individuals contribute their efforts to the success of ISBA.
The Officers of ISBA include the President Elect, President, President Past, Treasurer, and Executive Secretary, who comprise the ISBA Executive Committee, and Program Chair Past, Program Chair, and Program Chair Future, who make up the Program Council.
The ISBA Board of Directors consists of the five members of the Executive Committee and 12 elected Board Members who serve three year terms.
ISBA has a number of appointed positions, standing or adhoc committees and councils:
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee: Drafts changes to bylaws & constitution or helps with proposing new bylaws
- ISBA Prize Committee: Coordinates Awards committees for ISBA prizes
- Finance Committee: Reviews ISBA's finances and makes recommendations to the Exec and Board on areas of finance, liability and risk
- Nominating Committee: Proposes the slate of candidates to stand for election; chairde by the past president.
- Program Council: Oversees planning/coordination of ISBA sponsored or endorsed meetings and workshops
- Publication Editors: Editors for ISBA publications
Past officers and board members are listed here