Membership Signup and Renewal
The International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) was founded in 1992 to promote the development and application of Bayesian analysis useful in the solution of theoretical and applied problems in science, industry and government. By sponsoring and organizing meetings and continuing education, publishing the electronic journal of Bayesian statistics Bayesian Analysis, the ISBA Bulletin and the ISBA website with Bayes News Forums, ISBA provides a focal point for those interested in Bayesian analysis and its applications. For more details see Membership Overview and please consider joining or renewing your membership today!
For Individual ISBA, ISBA Section or Chapter Memberships use
- New or Renewing Membership Signup in ISBA, ISBA Sections and ISBA Chapters
- Section or Chapter Memberships (for current members only)
- ISBA Memberships for individuals in organizations with an Institutional Membership (discount code required)
ISBA also offers Institutional Memberships for organizations - which offer free ISBA memberships to participating organizations. Please see the IM page to see if you and your organzation can benefit from becoming an ISBA Institutional Member!
Current membership rates for 2013 are
- $25 Student
- $25 Reduced Rate (members who reside in countries with per capita GNP does not exceed $6000/person)
- $60 Regular
- $139 Joint ISBA/IMS (25% Discount on IMS Membership)
- $900 Life Membership for members over 50 (15 times annual rate); members under 50 pay $60 for every year under 50.
Dues in ISBA Sections and Chapters vary, please see the membership form.