ISBA is proud to sponsor, co-sponsor or endorse meetings around the world. If you are thinking about proposing a site for an ISBA meeting or wish to have ISBA help support the meeting at various levels then we encourage you to refer to the ISBA Program Council Meeting Planning page, which provides the guidelines that will determine the level of ISBA sponsorship or endorsement. Please email members of the Program Council if you need more information.
ISBA provides the following resources for meetings of interest to the Bayesian community:
- List of ISBA Meetings Iincludes links to the Event Calendar for ISBA events, such as World Meetings, Chapter Meetings, Section Meetings or other co-sponsored and endoresed events)
- Event Calendar We encourage all meeting organizers to submit an event to the ISBA Event Calendar. Provide a brief description of the conference, but do not include details on abstract submission, registration, etc that can be found on the conference website. The submission will be reviewed by a moderator and if approved will appear on the Event Calendar.
- Conference forum ISBA provides a publicly available forum where the public may submit announcements for upcoming conferences of interest to the Bayesian community or updates with conference deadlines. Email any announcements to email@example.com with a subject line that is the name of the conference. Please use plain text; all email addresses and URLs will be converted to links automatically. Do not include attachments. An administrator will be notified, and if your announcement is approved, the email will be distributed to all subscribers of the Conference forum (2000+). You may submit additional emails for deadlines or other updates.
- Meeting Endorsement or (co)Sponsorship: ISBA will endorse or co-sponsor meetings organized by other groups. See the Program Council Meeting Planning page for more info and links for how to request ISBA Endorsement, ISBA co-Sponsorship or Sponsorship of meetings and events.
- Registration ISBA provides online registration for sponsored meetings and endorsed meetings. ISBA will create registration forms, handle secure PCI compliant payments by credit card (we do not store any credit card information), create participant lists and help advertise meetings. We can even provide name tags! See the Meeting Planning for more details - or - test drive our Demo Conference Registration page to see what it looks like!